Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I'M MOODY AGAIN PLEASE. siigghhs. Terrible lah, moodswinging all the time. I guess today was just one of them days for me when you wake up and know immediately you should just go straight back to sleep but nooooo you slough on through the day and shit shit i really should have just slept it all away. Sighs i hate being moody. I don't even know why i'm feeling like shit. ARRGGH. Anyways, pics from CNY'06. Can't be bothered to imagestation em so here.. oh wait you know what the whole thing is screwed up. OKAY it is not my day tday GROWLLS.
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:44 AM